Sunday, December 27, 2009

Car Radio Noise Suppressor How Do I Stop Alternator Noise Coming Through Car Radio?

How do I stop alternator noise coming through car radio? - car radio noise suppressor

Recently, I had to buy a new radio for my car because the old broken. However, as I do, I've always tried to use the radio (as opposed to the used CD) I get the noise from the alternator back on the radio. This does not occur with the former, but apparently because the new radios are more sensitive in general. Anyway, the man said in the workshop of the generator can work very hard, I knew it was my battery so I did and it was a test generator, and now that everything is fine. I also said that they can be angry son of the earth, I am still testing clean, but the topic could be real?

Putting aside what might be the problem? Is it a simple case of buying a certain type of suppressor, yes, where can I get one and how and where can I find fit?

I have a 2000 Ford Fiesta 1.3 reg and the radio is a JVC KD-G441.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment