Thursday, January 14, 2010

Community Service Completion Letter Template Is My Cover Letter Alright For Retail?

Is my cover letter alright for retail? - community service completion letter template

Dear Editor,

I am very interested in the position of the consultant fashion, I saw on his shop window displays, I am sure I can my skills in customer service, work experience and training in the operation to bring retail business.

During my 4 years at a cafe called the snap I provided exceptional service as a waitress gave me in # # # # Book Store for clothing and gave me the opportunity to give, back to community. I am passionate about fashion and determined to make my hobby into a career, starting with the participation of # # # # Association study of the retail business, where he excelled in merchandising, customer service and selling products and services. At the end of my studies I was able to Certificate III. My strengths are excellent communication skills, fashion sense, the emotion in everything I do, team-oriented, self-motivation and attitude.

Your shoes QT reptubale company operates a business, why choosing your store.I as a deviation from the experience of the QT interval.

Attachedmy CV, which will provide a detailed look at my achievements and an idea of my potential.

Thank you for your time and hope that the discussion about their goals and how we can work together to achieve.

Thank you for reading the time my letter.

Best regards

5 comments:

Daijiro said...

Your letter should be sufficient if the employer does not need to see, even your resume for employment.

Daijiro said...

Your letter should be sufficient if the employer does not need to see, even your resume for employment.

Callisto said...

Sorry, but this kind of Yahoo or copy and paste from a word processor?

Put a dot between "I am a waitress" sentence in the second paragraph, first.

a flair for fashion and emotion in everything I do, shift workers and the attitude of self-motivation. *

Third, the reconstruction needs to check and grammar

/ Punctuation must be improved

Edwin said...

I am of the opinion that the lyrics are good, provided they are with the grammar and spelling (always with a spill chucker!). You can use some good advice and tips for writing to learn from the website in the box below to find a variety of information to another job as well.

Edwin said...

I am of the opinion that the lyrics are good, provided they are with the grammar and spelling (always with a spill chucker!). You can use some good advice and tips for writing to learn from the website in the box below to find a variety of information to another job as well.

Post a Comment