Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Find A Free Rainbow Puffle How Can I Get The Gold Or Rainbow Puffle On Club Penguin Without Being A Member?

How can I get the Gold or Rainbow Puffle on Club Penguin without being a Member? - how to find a free rainbow puffle

I am really very bad! Should I get rid of my blue and red Puffle? I have 2 Puffle, but if I have a gold or a rainbow that I get rid of them when I can. Please help. Or is it a way to get a free subscription, without relying on Web sites and surveys of the decision, please let me know!

2 comments:

Xbox 360 said...

There is no such thing as gold or Rainbow Puffle. Videos on YouTube are only modifications. And the only way to get a free subscription to the current scene and investigations. When you enter you will receive a complimentary big problem. I think banning them. In summary, it is gold or Rainbow Puffle. The only way to membership website which is outside the PC, in stores, on websites or surveys. Sorry!

Christin... said...

I dont now

Post a Comment