Saturday, February 13, 2010

Infant Acne More Condition_symptoms Spotty Eczema?!!!?

Spotty eczema?!!!? - infant acne more condition_symptoms

My son has developed 17 months, small spots on her cheeks to 8 months. They are like white heads and thought they were Milia and baby acne and clear.

Over time, they also have in my legs and sometimes (in the arm, even if they look redder)
The doctor said it was eczema and gave me Oilatum bath oil, cream and E45 cream Elfcortilan it.
I have all the instructions of the doctor, my son in a bath of Oilatum soaked for 20 minutes every night, I rub my E45 3 are applied twice daily and after baths and Efcortilan twice daily. This has to be dragged on for months without any improvement at all in those places. Sometimes scratches to withdraw and become infected, worried about the scarring.

I went to the doctor andHe said it was eczema and the need to preserve, but it is not even a little better.

Has anyone something like that? Any advice would be appreciated.

1 comment:

twinsmam... said...

My son had them (when he was aged 10 months), and doctors do not work the proposals. My friend said his daughter and her mother seemed to know better! Cetaphil lotion. Not in the baby section. It is a white bottle with a green label. I have a clear lotion on him every day after a bath and everything. It will be a point or two every now and then only a lotion on the feet. It is not immediately. You must have your application for about a week, but you should see the results over time.

The lotion is lotion they use for patients in hospitals, the healing burns or radiation. It is good. My mother told me that the magazine more result # 1 for the best wrinkle cream.

Get and rub all over the worldHouse! JK. I hope it works for you.

Post a Comment