Monday, February 8, 2010

Picture Of Baby Tick Ok, How Do I Really Give My Baby A Bath?

Ok, how do I really give my baby a bath? - picture of baby tick

It is almost 8 months, and of course he wants to sit in the bath the baby, and it's always dirty, he's had everything in his hands, and with some serious shit.
How can I prevent foot in the water when he decides to come forward? Why soap when they plunged into the water? I am not in soapy water and call it a day? Of course he could take only soap in an empty bathtub, then rinse with him, but not exactly the most welcoming a bath - would be very pronounced if someone wet and soapy water and rinse me off, instead of enjoying the warmth of the bath, before especially in autumn and winter is approaching. In addition, if the soap in the arms, hands are everywhere, and then his mouth, and although I am sure that people understand this, shampoo, everything can not be too large to be swallowed. And if he refuses to put his head back as I can wash my hair? I tried just dumping water on his head, and after shaking and looked as though & quoNo, why you do it? "Something that the establishment of the Lamentations, and not very friendly.
Suggestions? What about all the romantic images perfectly behaved babies in bathtubs with cutie-pie shampoo your head? That is not my reality ...

No comments:

Post a Comment