Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nappies For Wet Dreams Is Amitriptyline Making My Newborn Drowsy?

Is Amitriptyline making my newborn drowsy? - nappies for wet dreams

I take amitriptyline for fibromyalgia, especially REM sleep. I went to 10 mg during pregnancy my doctor has reduced to 20 mg in the 3rd Quarter due to increased headaches. I know it is a low dose, but I fear that I am this week old to sleep for 22-23 hours per day (without RSS). Feeding and every 2-3 hours, but the dream, fed. It took a lot of wet and dirty diapers. I was 37 weeks brought, I was op next week and also at work, and pushed Level 5-10 minutes. It is to be cleaned a little yellowish and was under the treatment threshold. It was a good weight despite his early 9lb2oz (I'll em big) and lost only 7% of body weight in the first week. Sorry too much detail, but wondered if it is normal or Esplanade. My first son was 2 weeksAfternoon and a big baby, so strong was very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment