Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thanks Letter For Visa Given Can I Visit German Embassy(London) To Apply For Schengen Visa, If I Havn't Received The Appointment Letter?

Can I visit German Embassy(London) to apply for schengen visa, If I havn't received the appointment letter? - thanks letter for visa given

I made an appointment by phone two weeks ago, but have not received, to the letter of appointment time, I fear that I and my visit visa at the embassy in Germany could (London), no letter of appointment.

Please give me some suggestions.
Thank you!

2 comments:

GP said...

Visa applications can be made only by appointment, depending on location.

I call and ask.

Contact the Visa and Consular Section by telephone
Visas:
General Information: 09065 508 922
Appointments: 09065 540 740
Individual advice: 0207 824 1465 / 6
(Monday and Wednesday from 13.30 to 15.30 Tuesday and Thursday from 09.00 to 11.00)

Source:
http://www.london.diplo.de/Vertretung/lo ...

allen w said...

Normally, the letter you want is, you can call the Embassy yesterday announced that they have not received the letter.

Post a Comment